Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Food Affair

If you know me at all, you know that I'm an avid Food Network viewer and an experimenter of various edible ingredients, (hence the blog name and notorious combination of Cheez-Its and Butter). You may also know, that I cannot cook for the life of me, (this has mainly been an issue of patience in the kitchen). 

BUT you may like to know that I'm growing with endurance under these difficult culinary circumstances and beginning to learn basic steps to cook and bake my favorite dishes. You also might find it interesting that I have survived the last four months without a microwave! (I am extremely proud of this). Im on a roll towards culinary greatness and plan to update my accomplishments and share my new recipe and restaurant discoveries as they are presented to me. Bon Appetite! 

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for all of your culinary masterpieces and finds! It will be quite the treat to watch you grow and discover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do we see a new "Alice Waters" emerging???? What lies beneath?????

    ReplyDelete